It’s a wet one out there Hoboken, we hope you’re not stuck lugging your possessions to a leaky storage facility; especially when there is a brand new, custom, white glove service that brings storage to your door step, wink wink!!
Hauling in the rain
For those of you already taking advantage of urBin, the smartest way to reclaim your space, here are 5 ways to spend that new-found free time this weekend!
- Fresh eats – want local fresh fruits and vegetables? Head over to 14th and Garden streets and check out the venders at Hoboken Family Farmer’s Market. The outdoor market is open every Saturday 9 am to 2 pm, through November.
- Drinks on the water – the rain should clear up by mid-day Saturday. Celebrate with a drink while taking in the views at PIER 13. The Beer Garden offers craft beers, food carts on rotation and great views of the NYC skyline.
- Rock out – Don’t miss an opportunity to take in a live concert where Nirvana played and Bruce Springsteen shot “Glory Days”. Maxwell, Hudson County’s go to for live music, will be closing its doors this July. On Saturday you can hear the musical styling of Ben Kenny, Sun Rai and Bernhoft.
- Kayak the Hudson – Head over to the Hoboken Cove Community Boathouse to enjoy the sunny weather on the Hudson River. The volunteer staffs are experienced kayakers and enjoy sharing their experience whether you’re a novice or expert.
- Movie Night – Stay dry tonight and hit up a movie at Clearview Cinema. You won’t see Brad Pitt, but can catch a glimpse of Will Smith in After Earth or Zach Galifianakis in The Hangover Part III.
Enjoy the weekend Hoboken! Stay dry, stay safe and most importantly don’t waste your time hauling your stuff to a storage facility! Allow urBin to be your storage partner!