No beach house plans this weekend? Don’t fret; Hoboken has better things to do than paying a visit to your storage facility!
- Family Fun Night – Bring the whole family down to Pier 13 near 13 for Family Fun Night. Join Pier 13 and Mommies 24/7 for face painting, live music and raffle prizes. The fun starts at 5 p.m.
- Concert in Sinatra Park – No kids? No problem! Head over to Sinatra Park, between Fourth and Fifth streets, to enjoy the Hoboken Summer Bash. There will be food, beverages, and live music, featuring a performance by Mitch Ryder & the Detroit Wheels.
- NYC Sunset Cruise – All aboard for an hour and a half sunset cruise around NYC. Take in some of New York’s most famous sites aboard a classic 1920s style yacht (with a fully stocked bar)! The Beacon and Kingston mini yachts depart from Pier 13 at 7 p.m. on Friday.
- Twelfth Night on the Hudson – Grab some laughs at the Mile Square Theatre’s presentation of Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night. Performances start at 8 p.m. on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in Frank Sinatra Park.
- Clubhouse Requiem – Join Hoboken Museum this Sunday for a free opening reception of Adam Rodriguez’s new exhibit, “Clubhouse Requiem”. Adam is the talent behind the popular t-shirt designs of the Hoboken Motorcycle Club.
Store your prized possessions with urBin and you will never miss out on weekend fun for a trip to your storage facility.