Hobokenites, Hoboken has so much to offer. urBin hopes you are taking advantage of this great town! Here are a few options for the weekend:
- St. Ann’s Feast – Head over to St Ann’s Church at 7th and Jefferson streets for an Italian food and music festival. The festival runs from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday, and from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Live musical performances at 8:15 p.m. each night.
- Bob Dylan Concert – Music icon Bob Dylan will be performing at Friday’s Americanarama Festival at Pier A. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. Festivities start at 5:30 with Ryan Bingham followed by Wilco and My Morning Jacket.
- Kayak the Hudson – Head over to the Hoboken Cove Community Boathouse to enjoy the sunny weather on the Hudson River. The volunteer staffs are experienced kayakers and enjoy sharing their experience whether you’re a novice or expert.
- Uptown Farmer’s Market – Want local fresh fruits and vegetables? Head over to 14th and Garden streets and check out the vendors at Hoboken Family Farmer’s Market. The outdoor market is open every Saturday 9 am to 2 pm, through November.
- Maxwell’s Final Concert – Don’t miss a chance to take part in Hudson Valley history and score some tickets to Maxwell’s final concert featuring The Bongos, The Individuals and ‘a’ on July, 31st. Maxwell’s will also host a block party starting at 4 p.m. on 11th Street between Washington and Hudson.
urBin is here to help you fully enjoy life in Hoboken, let us help you reclaim your space! Sign up today.