Hoboken, urBin is back with 5 suggestions for the weekend! It is supposed to be nice out this first weekend of Summer, so skip the storage facility and enjoy all Hoboken has to offer!
- Mommy and Me Class – Looking for ways to bond with your little one? Hoboken has tons of Mommy and Me Classes, focusing on language, dance and yoga; they meet throughout the week.
- Puppetonia – Mommy and Me not your style? Check out Puppetonia, a music and puppet show, 10 a.m. this Friday at the Symposia Community Bookstore (510 Washington St). It’s a great way to meet other parents and schedule a play date!
- Freedom Fridays at Teak – Join your fellow Hobokenites on Friday to kick off the official start of the weekend! It’s Hoboken Appreciation Night; so make sure to take advantage of the drink specials.
- Pie in the Face – Looking for some stooge’s style fun? Head down to Pier A Park any day this weekend and throw a pie in Mike’s face. Mike will supply the plates and the shaving cream or whip cream; just email him at Biboverallsfan@gmail.com to schedule a time.
- Saint Matthew Trinity Block Party – Bring the kids for Freeze Dance, facepainting, tattoos, donut-eating contests, and FLARP! This Sunday at 12 p.m. the St. Matthew Trinity Lutheran Church is sending Pastor Mary Forell into retirement in style with a block party on the corner of Eighth Street and Hudson.
With all the activities this weekend there will be no time to visit a storage facility. Reduce your stress, free up some time and save money with urBin, the most convenient way to store furniture, clothing, sports equipment and seasonal items!