Hobokenites, Hoboken has so much to offer. urBin hopes you are taking advantage of this great town! Here are a few options for the weekend:
- St. Ann’s Feast – Head over to St Ann’s Church at 7th and Jefferson streets for an Italian food and music festival. The festival runs from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday, and from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Live musical performances at 8:15 p.m. each night.
- Bob Dylan Concert – Music icon Bob Dylan will be performing at Friday’s Americanarama Festival at Pier A. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. Festivities start at 5:30 with Ryan Bingham followed by Wilco and My Morning Jacket.
Continue reading “Hoboken Events Happening this Weekend”
No beach house plans this weekend? Don’t fret; Hoboken has better things to do than paying a visit to your storage facility!
Continue reading “Mid-July Weekend Fun”
Hoboken, urBin is back with 5 suggestions for the weekend! It is supposed to be nice out this first weekend of Summer, so skip the storage facility and enjoy all Hoboken has to offer!
- Mommy and Me Class – Looking for ways to bond with your little one? Hoboken has tons of Mommy and Me Classes, focusing on language, dance and yoga; they meet throughout the week.
- Puppetonia – Mommy and Me not your style? Check out Puppetonia, a music and puppet show, 10 a.m. this Friday at the Symposia Community Bookstore (510 Washington St). It’s a great way to meet other parents and schedule a play date!
Continue reading “First Weekend of Summer Events in Hoboken”
If you live in Hoboken, chances are you’re in a less than spacious apartment or condo. A great way to make a small apartment feel larger is to keep it organized and clutter free. Here are 5 simple ways to add space to your apartment.
- Shoe Racks – Any avid shoe collector will tell you that there is a pair of shoes for every occasion! Keep those unworn shoes from cluttering your closet floor by adding a shoe rack or hanging shoe organizer over your closet door. Need both, it’s okay, your secret’s safe with us. Shoe organizers / racks can be found just about anywhere, and are a great low cost alternative to closet clutter. They will also cut down on time wasted looking for that perfect pair! Hint: shoe organizers are perfect for storing cleaning products or snacks in the pantry.
Continue reading “5 Simple Ways to Add Apartment Space”
Hope you survived the Derecho and can enjoy the beautiful weekend Hobokenites! It’s going to be sunny and in the 80s, so get out and take advantage of the great things Hoboken has to offer! (Assuming you’re not stuck at your storage facility.)
- Spot the Next Sinatra Idol – Friday, head over to Sinatra Drive between Fourth and Fifth streets to cheer on your favorite Sinatra Idol contestants. The contest is slated to start at 6:30 p.m., weather permitting, but bring your umbrella just in case!
Continue reading “5 More Weekend Activities in Hoboken”
Hi friends of urBin,
We’re up and running in Hoboken, and have already helped a lot of your neighbors reclaim their space! If you haven’t already, check out the full urBin website: www.urbin-storage.com.
We know what you’re thinking… Wow, that’s awesome, so can you talk about the cash, already? Of course we can! : )
Earn Cash With urBin
It’s simple: tell people about urBin, make cash. Help us get our name out there!
We’ll give you a unique referral code.
Any customer who uses your code receives $20 off their order and you receive cash (50% of monthly rent amount, avg. $70-80).
If you are ready to receive your unique referral code, simply send us an email with the subject: CASH.
With storage love,
Ps. Feel free to forward this to anyone who also likes cash. Friends of friends of urBin are awesome.
Pps. We’d love it if you would Like our Facebook page and Follow us on Twitter!
It’s a wet one out there Hoboken, we hope you’re not stuck lugging your possessions to a leaky storage facility; especially when there is a brand new, custom, white glove service that brings storage to your door step, wink wink!!
Hauling in the rain
For those of you already taking advantage of urBin, the smartest way to reclaim your space, here are 5 ways to spend that new-found free time this weekend!
- Fresh eats – want local fresh fruits and vegetables? Head over to 14th and Garden streets and check out the venders at Hoboken Family Farmer’s Market. The outdoor market is open every Saturday 9 am to 2 pm, through November.
Continue reading “Top 5 Hoboken Activities for this Weekend”
Well, hello there.
We are very excited to announce…
urBin Is Live And Proud To Serve Hoboken
Of course you’ve always needed more living space, but you can’t afford a larger apartment and you’ve never wanted to deal with all the hassles of self storage. urBin totally transforms physical storage – bringing it into the modern age – both online and right to your doorstep.
It’s simple, safe and, most importantly, convenient.
What to do now
Check out the full urBin website: www.urbin-storage.com. Bookmark it.
This is the last place you’ll ever have to go to manage your physical space. From the website, you can sign up and manage your storage at anytime from anywhere.
So when you’re ready to add the space of an extra closet (or bedroom), urBin is here for you!
Don’t fret if you don’t live in Hoboken. We will be serving the entire NYC metro next.
Stay on the lookout for updates on our NYC launch.
And don’t be shy. We love feedback! Please let us know what you think about urBin by sending your thoughts on any aspect of the service, website, or our drivers – either through the Testimonials section on the website or emailing us here. With your help, we’ll continue to re-define self storage.
So what are you waiting for? Reclaim your space today with urBin!
With storage love,
The urBin team